Monday, September 14, 2015

Life is Moving so Fast

A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks, those things being our first two performances as madrigals, tryouts/callbacks for the musical, the cast list being posted, our first theatre social, and homecoming. Now that isn't all in order of events but man it's gotten so crazy!! I've almost been in school for a whole month and it doesn't even feel like it! We've performed two times for madrigals once at the hello assembly and the other at the homecoming game, and I know I've said this before but I just love madrigals so much!! Singing is amazing and when I do it I feel so relaxed but then excited! Now the theatre social it was just an opening with all performing arts and I planned some games for everyone to get to know each other and go out of their comfort zone!! It was pretty good! Tryouts and callbacks oh man! So hectic but awesome they last a week, they have singing/acting auditions two days, then dance auditions, then post callbacks Thursday and the cast list is posted Friday. So I did pretty well at this try out this year, probably the best out of all 3 years! I got a callback for Aunt Eller the part I wanted so I was pretty excited to have just gotten to that point. I didn't end up getting the part but ended up getting ensemble with a name and a featured dancer (I don't think they know I can't dance! Eek!) So I get a few parts where I get to sing, I'm pretty excited!! 
Homecoming was this past Saturday and it was pretty fun, I got to go with Brenon! Through all of the plans not going to plan and me ordering a sale called "caprese" that ended up just being tomatoes, cheese, and dressing (hate tomatoes) it was all pretty great! 


Now on to this Thursday which is college day. Woah it makes it seem so much more real and so much more scary. I can start applying for college, scholarships, and financial aid. Craziness! Life keeps on moving at its own pace, sometimes faster than I want it to, but I'm sure ready for whatever life throws at me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment