Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30, 2015- Learn To Love Your Flaws

If waking up at 5 AM in the morning to be with friends and going to the temple is what makes you happy do it. :) although running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep: I would sacrifice my sleep to go to the temple with these people who make me happy to the place that gives me happiness. 


The road to where I am today really wasn't easy and let me tell you, if I didn't have my friends it would have taken me a lot longer to get to where I am. But there still is a certain point where you have to learn to rely in yourself, to make yourself happy, because you can't put all of your happiness in others you can be around others who uplift you but they can't always be your support. Learn to love yourself, learn to love your flaws because they are what make you the most unique person and they are what makes you who you are. Learn to be self reliant. Love yourself. Enjoy the time with your friends. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment