Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Not So Normal Day in the Life of me

Life can get a little hectic, but dang does it make it that much more enjoyable! (At least in this situation!) so today, I was able to go to both of my favorite classes: madrigals and play productions which are advanced choir and theatre classes, both I love to do, they are my passion. Madrigals is especially my favorite because today we got to sing the national anthem (that we will be performing in the assembly tomorrow) and it just sounded so awesome!! The blend, tone, and voices were so beautiful! I wish I could be in that class all day! Singing is the best thing in the world. You know, being in this class is probably the best thing to me because last year I didn't make the class which really got me down, and when I tried out this year I wouldn't even look at the list because I was so worried it would happen again, I had my best friend go and look and when she looked she immediately got a big smile, it's so much more rewarding because I worked so hard for it, it's my greatest accomplishment in my life so far, and I'm so excited to be a part of it!! ❤️ As the day went on things just kept getting better!! I went to English which really wasn't that bad because the teacher is pretty cool, and then play productions where I love to be, because it's a place I can be completely myself with no shame. After I went home I decided I wanted to make a call to zupas because we've been playing phone tag and I decided I would try one more time! And she answered and me being who I am I was surprised I didn't get the machine so... Well I hung up 😐 then I called her back, and told her I was sorry I lost service... Then I accidentally applied for a job at Freddy's in midvale (funny how that happened actually) I was on snagajob and it didn't tell me it was a one click apply and I was trying to find out more info, well I guess I applied for the job and about 10 minutes later I got a call getting an offer for an interview for tomorrow at 3:30!! I don't know if I'm going or not but still!! Then my mom is having me apply at Kohls and I may have an interview there tomorrow. The crazy thing about of all of this is it's all tomorrow I find out tomorrow if I get the job at Jamba, if I get another interview at zupas, then I have 2 interviews. Well I'm kind of interested to see how this works out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment