Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 5, 2015

"When you are with the ones you love you are exactly where you are supposed to be" 
Not every day is easy and occasionally there is something you hear or someone tells you something that you just don't want to hear but you need to hear it to better yourself and get to where you need to be. Don't snap at them, maybe actually take the time to listen and then think about what they said. 

These past few days have been great I've been able to spend some time with my very great friends at my friends mission call opening and this morning at the temple. I realized that they are my second family and all of them may not be in my life forever but for the time being they are here and they make me so happy. They lift me up in times of hardship and they treat me good and don't make me feel left out. 


No one will quite understand the feelings I have as I sit in the temple and am able to baptisms for the dead. It's such a special feeling and it has such a special place in my heart. It's something that will always stand out to me and I'll always love and support. The temple is a place of peace and you can't help but feel the love of your savior as you sit and get to partake and help perform blessings. It's truly just the best thing I have in life. I was able to finish 2nd Nephi today which I haven't done ever without my family. I'm not finished with the Book of Mormon but I'm making progress and as I continue to read and go to the temple and continue going to church I feel of my saviors love and continue to grow a stronger testimony every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment