Friday, August 14, 2015

"I Could Get Used to a View Like This"

Being outside is probably one of the best things to me. I want to travel, well I want to go on a lot of hikes and go camping. Nature is my relaxation spot because no matter what the weather is, to me it is always beautiful, relaxing, and calming. Yesterday I was able to go to memory grove park, and then popperton park both which had beautiful views. It's something I would never give up and I want to continue to find more places with beautiful views. My goal for this next year-summer is to hike as many little/big cottonwood hikes. I want to continue to do this because this is my happy spot, my place I can find pure joy, and relaxation(even if I am sweaty), it's something I'll always love even if it may be hard due to my seizures. The sun is one of the leading factors. But one of the things I've learned from my crazy mom is "you don't let it define you, you define it."
I won't let it lead my life and I will continue to strive to do all the things I can do, I will not let it control or change my life too drastically, because I will still enjoy my life. Any ways, being in the mountains will always be one of my favorites, seeing nature and all the beautiful things this world was blessed with is amazing. Nature is my happy place, what's yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment